Fit In Selling is a word commonly used--"Let's jump on a phone call and find out if we're a fit"--but poorly understood and badly used.
Fellow sales pros Hugh Liddle and Jim Hamlin interview Jason Kanigan on Fit in this incredible discussion on Sales Chalk Talk. A typical radio host simply would not have the sales knowledge to dig deep into the nature and content of Fit in the way these three did! You won't find a sales primer like this anywhere else.
In this interview on Fit In Selling with Jason Kanigan, you'll learn:
- What “Fit” really means
- Why it is important to use the Fit system instead of trying to sell to every prospect who comes along
- When in the sales process do we qualify for Fit
- If we've done lots of research about our prospect ahead of time, how important is it to qualify for Fit
- What happens to salespeople who try to sell without first qualifying for Fit
- What happens to you when you DO qualify for Fit first
- Why you shouldn't jump right to the demonstration phase, even though it may initially seem time-consuming not to
- How to qualify for Fit
- Why it is so important to know if this prospect has a NEED for what you offer
- What you need to know about the prospect’s budget
- Where a prospect’s PERSONALITY enters into the decision about whether you work with them or not
- When you have a prospect who's a good Fit, what’s the next step?
This interview is so in-depth, it like many others available here could be sold for three or four figures.
Click here for the Fit In Selling interview with Jason Kanigan
>> Jason Kanigan is a business development expert. Do you have a question about Fit in selling? Comment below to let us know! Also, if you know someone who would find this information valuable, please Like or Share it with them. Sales On Fire is an affordable training program to teach your sales staff the principles of Fit without eating up your time. If you want Jason Kanigan on your side to train you or your sales staff on how to qualify for Fit in selling, visit JasonKanigan.com.